Senior associate Vilma Dauskurdienė has more than 10 years of experience in legal work. She specializes in trademark law. Vilma advises Lithuanian and foreign companies on trademark protection issues, develops trademark protection strategies, prepares procedural documents in trademark disputes brought before the State Patent Bureau, the European Union Intellectual Property Office, Lithuanian courts.
Effective communication, attentive and timely preparation of documents, also strong position in defending clients` interests and developing defence strategies are of key importance to Vilma.
– Advised one of the world’s most famous wines and brandy producers on registration of the trademark consisting of geographical place names in Lithuania.
– Advised one of the largest Lithuanian producers of ice cream in dispute regarding protection of the slogan in the trademark in Lithuania.
– Advised one of the largest world’s producers of alcoholic beverages in dispute concerning similarity of the word-figurative and device trademarks.
– Advised one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in dispute regarding similarity of the trademarks with indications of active pharmaceutical ingredient.
– Advised one of the world’s largest consumer goods company in dispute concerning similarity of the trademarks represented in different languages for cosmetics goods and their use in Lithuania.
Since 2010 — AAA Law
2006-2010 — Vilnius City 5th Notary Office
1999-2006 — Law firm FORESTA
Since 2017 — Lithuanian Patent Attorney
2006 — Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania), Master in Law
2004 — Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania), Bachelor in Law
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Lithuanian Patent Attorney Association, Member
Gives presentations at seminars, conducts trainings on trademark protection.
Prepares reviews for World Trademark Review.