We have many years of experience in protecting trademarks and industrial design. Our team has been working in this field for more than 25 years, and Chambers & Partners and Legal500 have been recognized as some of the best specialists in the field for many years. By participating in the most complex international and national projects related to the registration and protection of trademarks and designs, we have accumulated unique and versatile experiences that allow customers to offer custom solutions and professional help in protecting intellectual property, while the partner network in different countries allows us to take care of customer brand and design protection not only in the Baltic States or in the European Union, but also in any other country in the world, including the countries of Asia, South America or Africa.
Amongst our Clients there are many well-known international and local companies operating in the field of pharmacy, information technology, industry, tobacco and alcohol, telecommunications, finance, textiles and footwear, beauty industry, sports and other fields.
Our patent attorneys and lawyers are ready to assist You in all matters relating to the protection of trademarks and industrial designs, including:
- Search for previous rights;
- Advice on the formation, management and optimization of brand and industrial design portfolio;
- Registration of trademarks and industrial design in different countries of the world;
- Representing the Clients’ rights and interests at national patent offices, the World Intellectual Property, the European Union intellectual property organization;
- Preparation, negotiations and supervision of execution of licensing, franchising, assignment of rights and other contracts;
- Monitoring and prevention of infringements;
- Representation in litigation;
- Legal due diligence and contract evaluation of intellectual property rights;
- Application of customs supervision measures.