Our specialists are famous not only for communications, technology and media law, but also for the profound knowledge of these business sectors. By combining legal knowledge and experience in the market, we advise clients on legal issues relating to the purchase, development and deployment of information systems, and develop software licensing agreements, documents governing the processing and transmission of personal data, web site activities and e-commerce contracts. Working with the Internet and the “traditional” media, we have gained a great deal of experience in this industry – we advise clients on issues of public information regulation, journalistic ethics, advertising, personal rights and freedoms.
By representing the market regulator of the audio-visual informational market, including courts, we help to implement the functions assigned by law.
We specialize in these areas:
- Consultations on the contracts of purchase, development and implementation of information systems;
- Protection of personal data, privacy and security;
- Contracts in information society services;
- Consultations on legal regulation of e-commerce and electronic advertising;
- Domain disputes;
- Consultations on computer games and e-sports;
- Representation of the media in the courts.