Associate partner Justina Nikė has more than 8 years of legal experience in advising Lithuanian and foreign clients regarding employment law, copyright and neighbouring law issues. Justina Nikė also specializes in advertising and media law, drafts contracts, represents Lithuanian and foreign clients before State and municipal institutions and all instances of courts.
• Advised and represented Lithuanian Radio and Television Commission in court cases regarding the suspension of retransmission of television programs RTR Planeta and NTV Mir Lithuania;
• Advised and represented the body of collective administration (the authority representing copyright and related rights) in the court case regarding infringement of copyright and neighbouring rights by satellite retransmission;
• Drafted procedural documents and represented the client – one of the largest Lithuanian construction companies – in the court case regarding the execution of a construction contract and the award of a debt for construction works;
• Advised international company on issues related with European Work Councils;
• Advised number of Lithuanian clients and drafted set of internal documents, related with implementation of new Labour Code of Lithuania;
• Advised an international company – a well-known chocolate maker on chocolate products advertising.
Since 2008 – AAA Law
Since 2013 – Attorney at law
2009-2012 – Assistant attorney at law
2009 – Vilnius University, Faculty of Law, Master of Laws
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
Gives lectures on employment law issues.