Attorney at law Edvardas Steckis has more than 10 years of experience in corporate, contract, public law. Main fields of expertise are the following: corporate risk management, commercial law, tort law, employment law, information technology law, dispute resolution, criminal law and administrative offences law.
– Advised and represented in matters of labor law cleaning company in the process of transferring part of a business.
– Advised and represented the company in collective bargaining, group redundancies.
– Advised and represented the e-money institution in the field of the passporting rights (EU).
– Advised clients and prepared construction management contracts.
– Represented the head of the company in a criminal case in the field of public procurement.
– Advised the company on issues of criminal liability of legal entities in the field of public procurement.
– Advised and represented in the court head of the company on issues of willful bancruptcy.
– Advised clients and prepared contract for services of designing the bank’s Information system module, ensuring the operation and maintenance of an appropriate technological interface of the bank’s Information system module and the related software used for the purposes of providing the service of ordering the bank’s products.
Since 2018 — AAA Law
2016–2017 — Law firm Krištapavičius, Ivanauskas, Milovas
2008–2016 — Attorney at law S. Chimino law firm
Since 2016 — Attorney at law
2008–2016 — Assistant attorney at law
2008 — Vilnius University (Lithuania), Master in Law
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Lithuanian Bar Association, Member