Attorney at law Andrius Iškauskas has more than 15 years of legal practise in the field of copyright and neighbouring rights, technology law, e- commerce and personal data protection. Andrius Iškauskas also specializes in media law, contract law and public procurement, advises Start-ups, represents Lithuanian and foreign companies in litigation.
• Successfully advised and represented LATGA in the court case regarding blocking of a piracy website;
• Participated in the project for the protection of personal data in clouds – in co-operation with other European specialists, developed the https://cloudprivacycheck.eu tool for the protection of personal data in the clouds;
• Advised the client and drafted necessary legal documents for Crowdfunding platform, including contracts with clients;
• Advised technology transfer advisors on patent and copyright issues under the EU Horizon 2020 project;
• Represented holders of bonds in the court dispute with bank Snoras;
• Advised Lithuanian manufacturer of specific software and hardware on the protection of intellectual property in the countries of the Middle East;
• Prepared rules for the processing of personal data for e-stores, advertising and dating portals, hotels in international networks;
• Advised the client on the legal model of the international vehicle trading platform.
Since 2010 – AAA Law
2008-2010 – A. Iškauskas law firm
2005-2008 – Law firm Devyžis and Partners WILL
Since 2005 – Attorney at law
2002-2005 – Assistant attorney at law
2005 – London University, Queen Mary College. Master of Laws (LL.M.)
2000 – Vilnius University, Master of Laws
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
Member of the International Association ItechLaw
Member of the Presidium of the Lithuanian business confederation, Vice-President of the Digital Economy Commission
Member of the Knowledge Economy Forum.
Arbitrator of Vilnius Commercial Arbitration Court
Arbitrator of Arbitration Court attached to the Czech Chamber of Commerce and Agricultural Chamber of the Czech Republic on disputes over .eu domains
Gives lectures and trainings on e-commerce, personal data protection, copyright, media law issues.