Attorney at law Andrius Iškauskas has more than 15 years of legal practise in the field of copyright and neighbouring rights, technology law, e- commerce and personal data protection. Andrius Iškauskas also specializes in media law, contract law and public procurement, advises Start-ups, represents Lithuanian and foreign companies in litigation.
• Advising numerous clients on the impact and the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• Representing a collective management organization in the first national website blocking injunction case
• Representing an American video game and software development corporation against an ISP in a website notice and take down procedure
• Advised technology transfer advisors on patent and copyright issues under the EU Horizon 2020 project
• Advising a software developer in relation to IPR enforcement in the Middle East countries
• Prepared rules for the processing of personal data for e-stores, advertising and dating portals, hotels in international networks
• Advising an HR professionals association in relation to implementation of the GDPR in the industry
Since 2010 – AAA Law
2008-2010 – A. Iškauskas law firm
2005-2008 – Law firm Devyžis and Partners WILL
Since 2005 – Attorney at law
2002-2005 – Assistant attorney at law
2005 – London University, Queen Mary College. Master of Laws (LL.M.)
2000 – Vilnius University, Master of Laws
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Member of the Lithuanian Bar Association
Member of the International Association ItechLaw
Member of the Presidium of the Lithuanian business confederation, Vice-President of the Digital Economy Commission
Member of the Knowledge Economy Forum.
Arbitrator of Vilnius Commercial Arbitration Court
Arbitrator of Arbitration Court attached to the Czech Chamber of Commerce and Agricultural Chamber of the Czech Republic on disputes over .eu domains
Gives lectures and trainings on e-commerce, personal data protection, copyright, media law issues.